After 27 years of using Nikon equipment, I have finally decided to switch over to Fuji's X system. I've been watching this system evolve over the past few years and am finally ready to take the plunge. Unfortunately Nikon is light years behind in regard to mirrorless cameras. Don't get me wrong, I've been very pleased with the quality of Nikon film and digital cameras, and their legendary lenses, but I want to lighten my load and the smaller and lighter Fuji XT-2 will fill the bill. There will definitely be a steep learning curve and I suspect some frustration along the way, but I'm excited to begin working with the new system. I will keep you in the loop concerning my experience with the new system. In the mean time, if you're interested in any of the following Nikon equipment, please let me know.
3. Closeup Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1
4. Two SB-800 Speedlights with pouches, stands, supplemental battery packs, gels, and diffusers.
5. AF-S 105mm F2.8 G ED macro lens
6. AF-S 12-24mm F4 ED DX SWM IF lens
7. AF-S 70-200mm F2.8 ED VRII lens with Lenscoat covering
8. AF 24mm F2.8 lens
9. TC-20EIII Teleconverter
10. SC-29 Flash Sync Cord
11. ML-L3 Remote Controller
12. Acratech L-Bracket for D300 and D7200 (Arca-swiss compatible)
13. EasyCover rubber protective camera covering for D7200